You will meet just about every contractor
and vendor you will ever need... it's
called the "Million Dollar
Event" of the year.
FREE seminars, where you
will discover money-making and
money-saving ideas, will be
presented on Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
The whole day is FREE
It won't cost you a dime. You see, the 100
plus contractors, vendors and speakers get
together and pay the rent for the
Convention hall. They provide all the
chairs for the huge seminars AND cover all
the other expenses. It costs them over
$100,000 to put on this show... just for
you! You will definitely want to take
advantage of this one, big, valuable
money-making and money-saving opportunity.
Million Dollar Trade Show
FREE SEMINAR SCHEDULE
* port taxes, registration and fees not included.
Dan C. Faller
"Discover the 7-Step Success System on How to Make and Keep Millions (Been There, Done That)"
- How one simple step can double your income
- How to always be in the upper 3%
- Two proven formulas to create wealth in real estate
- Wealth-building ideas to generate cash for your golden years
"How to Get Three Times the Market Rent Guaranteed by the Government Without Section 8"
- How to increase profits and reduce tenant headaches
- How to choose tenants that will make you wealthy
- How to get tenants to stuff your mailbox full of money
"Maintenance & Repair of Rental Units and Landlord Inspection Rights"
- The landlord’s obligation to provide habitable premises.
- The landlord’s inspection rights
- Pitfalls and potential claims/lawsuits by tenants.
Tax Lien Specialist
"Discover How to Make 16% Interest with Tax Liens"
- How to use the most lucrative financial opportunity in America
- How to acquire real estate for only 25% of the value of the property
- How to build your fortune starting with any dollar amount
"How to Properly Screen Your Tenants"
- How to detect red flags on rental applications
- How to identify potential dead beats and rent to qualified tenants
- Tips on verifying residence, employment, income and personal information
of Los Angeles
"What You Need to Know About Seismic Retrofitting, the Tenant Habitability Plan and Cost Recovery"
- Building & Safety - the permitting process
- Code Division - the Tenant Habitability Plan
- Rent Division - Cost Recovery
"How to Write Off Almost Anything"
- Discover the two groups of taxpayers
- How to keep more money in your pocket
- How the wealthy stay wealthy
The Norris Group
"Is California Real Estate Heading for a Crash?"
- Is there a bubble in his forecast?
- Key trends he watches for
- How investors are making money in today’s market
Asset Protection Specialist
"Strategies on Tax Reduction, Lawsuit Protection & Estate Planning"
- How to lower your taxes up to 45%
- Legally cut capital gains to zero
- Protect yourself from all lawsuits
10:00 a.m. Arena 1
H&S Wealth Management
“I Could Sell My Apartments, But Then What? 1031 Exchange Options”
10:30 a.m. Arena 1
FastEvict.com Law Group
“BASTA- Shriver- LA Legal Aid and Their Real Motivation and Jury Trials”
12:50 p.m. Arena 1
Tweed Financial Services
“Interest Rates and the Current Markets, What does the future hold?”
2:20 p.m. Arena 1
Robert Hall & Associates
“Top Tax Secrets for the Successful Real Estate Investor!”
2:50 p.m. Arena 1
AOA Insurance Program
“How to Save Money with the NEW AOA Group Insurance Program”
2:50 p.m. Arena 2
“1031 Exchange: The Basics and Replacement Property Options”