Terms and Conditions
By this agreement the undersigned person, firm or corporation, herein referred to as the CLIENT, and Apartment Owners Association of California, Inc. (AOA) agree one with the other as follows:
1. This contract supersedes and cancels all prior negotiations, agreements, and representations between the parties, except those set forth herein.
6. Client hereby agrees to examine their listing each month and immediately inform AOA in writing of any mistakes and/or desired changes.
11. All automated transactions will be charged every month at the discretion of AOA. Any additional charges incurred due to termination of contractual obligation, will be billed and charged accordingly.
12. AOA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, and may terminate advertising at AOA’s discretion. Any disputes arising from business between the client and an AOA Business Directory recipient may be submitted to AOA for mediation. Three or more unresolved disputes shall be cause for AOA to immediately cancel all future advertising. AOA hereby agrees to keep a file of complaints for the benefit of readers who may check the file prior to using a client.
13. If legal action is instituted on this contract, client promises to pay cost of collection and such sum as the court may affix as attorney's, processing and court fees.
14. Contract term is Net-30 days. A declined credit card is $10.00 per each charge declined.
15. (Venue) This contract is entered into and performed in Van Nuys, California.