You will meet just about every contractor
and vendor you will ever need... it's
called the "Million Dollar
Event" of the year.
FREE seminars, where you
will discover money-making and
money-saving ideas, will be
presented on Wednesday, May 24th, 2017 at the Long Beach Convention Center.
The whole day is FREE
It won't cost you a dime. You see, the 100
plus contractors, vendors and speakers get
together and pay the rent for the
Convention hall. They provide all the
chairs for the huge seminars AND cover all
the other expenses. It costs them over
$100,000 to put on this show... just for
you! You will definitely want to take
advantage of this one, big, valuable
money-making and money-saving opportunity.
Million Dollar Trade Show
FREE SEMINAR SCHEDULE
Dan C. Faller
"Discover the 7-Step Success System on How to Make and Keep Millions (Been There, Done That)"
- How one simple step can double your income
- How to always be in the upper 3%
- Two proven formulas to create wealth in real estate
"How to Write Off Almost Anything"
- Discover the two groups of taxpayers
- How to keep more money in your pocket
- How the wealthy stay wealthy
"How to Get Three Times the Market Rent Guaranteed by the Government Without Section 8"
- How to increase profits and reduce tenant headaches
- How to choose tenants that will make you wealthy
- How to get tenants to stuff your mailbox full of money
Tax Lien Specialist
"Discover How to Make 16% Interest with Tax Liens"
- How to use the most lucrative financial opportunity in America
- How to acquire real estate for only 25% of the value of the property
- How to build your fortune starting with any dollar amount
Real Estate Attorney
"New 2017 Laws for Resident Managers and How to Avoid Being Sued"
- Maximum allowable rent you can charge your manager
- How to avoid being sued or brought before the labor board
- Permitted offsets you may take against a manager’s wages
"How to Trade for Income"
- Why the stock market is a great way to diversify
- Why direction doesn’t matter
- How to take control of your trading decisions
"HUD’S New Guidelines on Tenant Screening & Criminal Background Checks"
- How HUD has changed the rules with Criminal Background Screening
- Who you don’t have to rent to
- New requirements of a rental owner
The Norris Group
"Is It Time to Exit California Real Estate?"
- 8 factors needed to reach a peak price
- 6 signs to watch for to know a peak is here
- And where the California market currently stands
Asset Protection Specialist
"Strategies on Tax Reduction, Lawsuit Protection & Estate Planning"
- How to lower your taxes up to 45%
- Legally cut capital gains to zero
- Protect yourself from all lawsuits
* port taxes, registration and fees not included.
10:30 a.m. Arena 1
FastEvict.com Law Group
“BASTA - The Eviction Defense Network - Shriver - L.A. Legal Aid and Their Real Motivation and Jury Trials”
2:20 p.m. Arena 1
ExchangeRight Real Estate LLC
“1031 Exchange: The Basics and
Replacement Property Options”
2:50 p.m. Arena 1
“How to Save Money With the NEW AOA
Group Insurance Program”
10:00 a.m. Arena 2
H&S Wealth Management
“I Could Sell My Apartments, But Then What? 1031 Exchange Options”
12:50 p.m. Arena 2
“Get the Latest Updates on Real Estate, Interest Rates, Cap Rates and
1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges”
2:50 p.m. Arena 2
Kay Properties & Investments LLC
“Pitfalls and Trapes of 1031 Exchanges”